Saturday, June 30, 2012

Photography Blog Challenge!

I'm not sure if it's a blog challenge or a photo challenge, so I combined them.
And here's the really, really....REALLY awful thing:
I see the word "challenge" and my head instantly converts it to "competition".
"IT'S NOT A COMPETITION!!!", I have to actually say out loud to myself.
Seriously.

My friend Kim is always inspiring and challenging me, sometimes when she doesn't even know it.  This time, she threw down a challenge for our blogs that uses photography, since we both use our cameras as much as some people use microwaves.  This is DAILY.  Which means I'll have to blog DAILY.  (I apologize in advance for the frequency of Chronicles in your email box....)

I'm going to post the challenge here, so if anyone else is interested in joining us, you'll have the list.
I'd LOVE it if you would!
We're starting tomorrow, July 1st and it will run for 30 days.
IT'S NOT A COMPETITION!
:)



I've gotta tell you, I'm going to have to look up what "Bokeh" is.
And "A bad habit" is worrying me.
And I'm going to have to really stretch on the "Faceless self-portrait".
But it should be fun!
Join us!


2 comments:

Kim Busch said...

I don't know what Boken is either. It is about challenging yourself.

The Farmer's Wife said...

Found "Bokeh"...
It's all about blur...YAY!!!
Blur, I can do!