This is what the train looks like to a 5 year old....(except more clear in real life, I would hope)
I love watching the country go by, especially in the mountains.
Angus was a curtain nazi, though, and HAD to have them closed. Whoever sat with him spent the entire time shielded from the light, and sadly, the view.
The kids had a clubhouse (that you can't see in this pic) and they decorated it for Christmas, along with their "yard"! It kept them busy for hours, this clubhouse.
Wayland and Ivan, shooting clay pigeons. It was so cold that the hand launcher wouldn't work, so they just pitched 'em.
All dressed up to go to the Nutcracker!
I wish we had pictures from that experience, but this is pretty much it.
2 comments:
You all look so happy here. We love Angus' hat and Maggie's plaid skirt with the tights. Of course, you look simply radiant, Mary (you too, Mr. Farmer). So glad you had a good time!
I am freezing looking at this picture, but I think y'all look wonderful.
Post a Comment