Some days, I'm so engrossed in the details of life...
Here are some that I found around Dad's place, funny little images that probably only mean something to me, but I wanted to show you anyway.
I love your photos, Mary. I would have never thought to take shots of some of these items but at a certain scale (and especially in B/W) they are truly works of art. PS. Don wants to know if the Skoal can photo is for sale. We're talking perfect man cave decor here.
The Copenhagen can photo is not for sale, but it's for gifting. :) What size? (I'd hate to make it too big and have him decide it would the perfect poster to hang near the kitchen table...)
3 comments:
I love your photos, Mary. I would have never thought to take shots of some of these items but at a certain scale (and especially in B/W) they are truly works of art. PS. Don wants to know if the Skoal can photo is for sale. We're talking perfect man cave decor here.
Oops - I meant Copenhagen!
The Copenhagen can photo is not for sale, but it's for gifting. :) What size? (I'd hate to make it too big and have him decide it would the perfect poster to hang near the kitchen table...)
Post a Comment