I need help with html.
(No, that does NOT mean "hot meal". If that's what you thought, you are A.) obviously more into cooking than computers; call me. or B.) not in touch with your inner nerd; really probably a good thing in the long run but of no service to me at this time, thanks anyway!)
I really want to get rid of the little "New Blog!" flag on the upper left hand corner of the Chronicles banner, but I can't find it in my html code!
Any ideas?
And it doesn't have to disappear, but I DO have to change the words. It's not a new blog. It's ancient.
Any ideas on what to change the wording to?
AND...
I'm unable to comment on certain blogs! Marina's simply hates me! I can't find ANYWHERE to comment on Christine's, but perhaps she doesn't want comments. There's THAT. Traci's makes me use Anonymous and I'm always worried that crazy "Really-and-truly-the-original-and-ONLY-Anonymous" person is going to find me and discipline me for using that function.
If you can,
HELP me!!!

2 comments:
Oh no!! Are you signed into your blogger account when trying?? I know that Bert had problems when she wasn't. I'll check my settings to see if that will help.
Mary, I think it is probably part of the templates header graphic. The only way you can get it off of there would be to change the header.
Post a Comment