Thursday, September 15, 2011

Farmgirl Fashion Part II

She's killin' me....
(Someday, when she's 13, she's really going to be happy about these photos, don't you think?)

I'm glad she went for a less raggedy hat, and she's rockin' those stripe-y tights!

3 comments:

Marina said...

Its ok, at least her socks and shoes match each other. I thought it was very cool at her age to wear one purple shoe with a pink sock and on the other foot a purple sock with a pink shoe! Oh, and did I mention that they were slouch socks?? Oh, yeah. I was cool.

The Farmer's Wife said...

Oh, Marina! That's great!!
I'm encouraged, because I know how you turned out, fashionista-wise, and you're one of my style advisors.

Rosie O'Grady said...

Well, she looks great, and be glad she is so easy to deal with. Just wait until she is 13!