10. When you dress up to go to “the office”, it usually means you are wearing your daughter’s plastic tiara or a very special sticker on your sweatshirt.
9. Coffee doesn’t have to wait for a break!
8. Exalted Keeper of the Potato Chips and Chocolate….with great power comes great responsibility.
7. Theoretically, you can take a shower any time of the day. I said “theoretically”…stop laughing.
6. There’s time to do vacuum cleaner karaoke to “Kokomo” between rooms.
5. Happy hour can start at 4:00 if you need it to….usually preceded by Unhappy Hour.
4. If the kids have a great new Disney movie and you have a basket of clothes to fold, you’re all booked solid for the next two hours.
3. Workout clothes, all day. (Just in case the urge to do aerobic sweeping strikes you or SHAPE magazine drops by unexpectedly for a random reader photo shoot. Hey, a girl can dream, right?!)
2. Dr. Suess, anytime, anywhere.
1. Sticky kisses and the proclamation that “You’re the best mom, EVER!”

3 comments:
Love this. I particularly like number 3. I bought a cute jogging suit the other day and Robert said, "Oh, buying more 'work' clothes, are we?" The response I gave him was very colorful and is not fit for blog comments, but you can imagine.
#9 would be my favorite, but #1 is just too precious.
Reminds me of the note my never-a-good-speller oldest left me one time: "To the beast mom ever...that we know of."
Haven't we all been a "beast" mom at one time or another? Cracks me up every time I think of it....and yes, I still have the evidence.
I'm so with you on all of these my dear. Great job! and you're doing a Great Job with those munchkins! Keep your chin up!
Post a Comment