Thursday, February 17, 2011

Condensed version, for my impatient friends...

Sara and Chad are a kick in the pants!
Pat Green met and exceeded expectations.
We ate like fat sultans every day.
The Denver Zoo rocked.
I remember more Government 101 than I thought.
It's possible to sleep until 10 a.m. and not feel guilty.
The meaning of life is surely found in a good wine.
A good wine is surely found in Sara and Chad's private cellar.
Sara and Chad are a kick in the pants!

The End

Now....
the rest of you detail people, stick with me...this was like five vacations in one, and I'm going to relish every single minute of it! And torture you with them.

:)

2 comments:

Denise said...

Okay, I give, I like the patient, drawn out, torturous posts better than the condensed version.

TraciG said...

Me too, Denise.... take your time.... The fun is in the details!!