Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Love You, Mom.


Maggie is reading up a storm, now.  She reads cereal boxes, signs, movie credits, envelopes, tags on toys and anything else with print. And usually has some comment about it.  That's my girl!

She's also writing letters. They usually have very amusing, personal illustrations, but they almost always say the same thing.
 This is what they look like:

"I Love You, Mom.
I Love Dad.
I Love A.P.
And Cats."

It makes me smile, that the first words she learned, after her name, were "I Love You."

3 comments:

Patricia said...

So, so precious...and what a lovely photo of two beautiful girls.

Denise said...

Save those somehow. My parents did and recently found them and it was wonderful for me to see them and they cried when they read them. And then you should come visit me at the library so we can find books :)

Cowboy's Sweetheart said...

Keep them in your memory bank! Priceless!