It's hard to keep up.
Work with me.
My friend (and board certified small animal internist) Shannon came to visit this spring....brought her kids and parents to the ranch....and a bag of Bequet caramels. http://bequetconfections.com/products.html
Oh. My. Goodness.
I always thought I was a chocolate girl...dark, dark chocolate. But now I know that I'm really a caramel girl at heart. Not the hard old Brachs cellophane wrapped square caramels that you have to unwrap for caramel apples.
REAL caramel.
Soft, creamy, melty golden caramel.
With sea salt.
Or chipotle pepper.
Or butterscotch flavored.
And I love caramel stroopwafels....the Dutch caramel cookie waffles made in Billings, Montana. http://www.caramelcookiewaffles.com/ Set one of those babies on top of your coffee mug to melt the caramel between the cookies and be ready to swoon. I'm entirely serious.
Now, I'm still quite fond of dark chocolate, mind you. But I'd walk right past it if there was a Bequet caramel a mile in the distance....

1 comment:
Thanks for the new addiction......
Post a Comment