Hey, faithful Followers, both public and secret...(And yes, I know there are secret followers....brings a much needed air of mystery to the Chronicles! Ghost readers....ooooooo!).
I'm going off-line until after Easter.
For those who cling to the Chronicles, checking daily for posts, (umm, I don't actually think THOSE people actually exist, but just in case...) you can scroll back through the older posts, some of which are real groan-ers. (Sara H., I typed a big old long email that's sitting in the "drafts" box....thanks for writing, and don't quit the Chronicles because of the break! I'll try to get the email out right after this....Alice-with-a-little-a, same to you.)
Happy Easter; hope you have a beautiful, blessed weekend!
3 comments:
Boo.
Ghost readers? you caught me again huh?
Well, I for one will stop my hourly, frantic checking of Cohagen Chronicles for new material. Whew. I'm glad you took the pressure off. Can't wait for the email. :-)
Post a Comment