If you recognize that line, then you're probably a Wallace and Gromit fan, too. We adore this little claymation creation, in the Farmhouse, but it occured to me that not many, if ANY of our friends watch these movies, too!
We recently bought the DVD, "Wallace and Gromit and the Case of the WereRabbit", and have laughed our way through it twice or four times, now. I love all the British humor, the gentle pokes of fun at UK stereotypes, and the expressions on the character's faces. In "WereRabbit" there's also a lot of gardening humor, which I laugh at, but that my family doesn't catch. Wayland likes all the gizmos and gadgets, and the kids like Gromit, the dog, who is the only one who really knows what's going on throughout the movie.
The next W&G movie due to come out is "A Matter of Loaf and Death" in which they run a bakery. Gardening, baking, gadgets, British humor....how can I not love this?!


No comments:
Post a Comment