Saturday, August 01, 2009

I just can't help it...


If you are looking for something to make you smile, if not out-right laugh, try http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ (The description is: When Professional Cakes Go Horribly, Hilariously Wrong. They speak the truth.) On the right hand side-bar, there's a category called "Beyond Bizarre" that is not to be missed. I laughed until I had tears! Of course, it may be funnier to those of us who have attempted to decorate a cake, but they are still pretty humorous.

This is an example of one of the cakes....Peeps, for a wedding cake.

I may live in a trailer, and drink wine from a box, occasionally, but I've managed to avoid faux pas such as this.......so far.

1 comment:

Rosie O'Grady said...

People are just amazing! I would really like to know the story about the coffin cake. I haven't seen the ants yet, but I am not much for decorated cakes. These little critters would be worth looking for, though.