Monday, August 10, 2009

Check this out...

It's very seldom I read an article on the internet that I want to pass on. It's even more rare that I want to stand up, after reading one, and shout, "AMEN, Brother! Preach on!"

I happened upon a blog that was discussing vegetarian vs. omnivorian lifestyles, and took the time to comment...quite strenuously, as you may have guessed. I was reading through the other comments, an article kept popping up in those who supported the meat-eating faction, so I thought I'd go there and see what was so outstanding about this piece of journalism.

There's no way for me to do the article justice. I encourage you to read it, by the link I'll put here, if you eat food. Yes, that's right, just if you eat food. Which, in my estimation, will cover the entire population....

Tell me what you think, after you get done with The Ominivore's Delusion.

No comments: