
Here's the ride of my dreams! Do you think women with fat fenders should drive something with fat fenders? Okay, maybe something with curves. That's a nicer way of saying the same thing, really.
Can you see this little pickup, going down an Eastern Montana dirt road, playing jazz and carrying a couple flats of flowers and a bag of calf crumbles? Backed up to the trees for a picnic of fried chicken, grapes, Havarti cheese, bottle of wine and sinful chocolate pie? Taking two friends to Miles City for "groceries" (Kafe Utza coffee) and a manicure? Going fishing with two excited kids?
4 comments:
First of all you don't have fat fender, and next when are we leaving? I was going to start my diet today, but what the hey, that can wait if we are going to have wine and sinful food! Who in their right mind could pass that up!
So my 1st car was a 1958 Olds,yeaaa.... baby blue and white. In 1972 my dad had bought it as an antique car already restored. He figured if I hit anything driving that, I wouldn't get hurt!! I drove it for awhile until I got my own car. It was a beauty!!!
Hey you are talking about one sexy truck and food....I am no going to comment about fat fenders because I don't want wayland to take me to the bottom of some lake. I just goona say that the truck does not have any they are nice and shaped, crome and red, what an art piece.....
You should get it to go with your giraffe purse.
Post a Comment