He's one tough hombre...
...in his Lightening McQueen pullup britches and fishing t-shirt.

I'm not sure what caliber his gun is. It's a pretty good sidearm for when sisters get on your nerves.
(He mostly just hits her on the head with it.)
If you act like you are terribly wounded, and go through a lot of dying contortions, he likes you better.
I'm not sure what caliber his gun is. It's a pretty good sidearm for when sisters get on your nerves.
(He mostly just hits her on the head with it.)
You may have to die three or four times before you get it right, but when you do, this is the look you get.
3 comments:
Yes, I've been pistol whipped more than a few times by the boy, He can be pretty tuff.
What a cutie patutie... The smiley pic is just a treasure.
What a cute little shoot-em-up-er. Love the smiley shot.
Post a Comment