I really should call someone, right before I do something really stupid, and have them talk me down. Really.
I was all inspired by the new purse and decided my blog needed a facelift. Well, here's the thing: those with no surgical training, shouldn't go near a face, if you know what I mean. You'll notice my blog has a decidedly different look....but I broke it! I don't know how to get my list of friends to show up on the side, again. (I can see HALF of the title, hanging there, taunting me.) I don't know if I can add widgets....maybe part of this template is protecting morons like me from adding widgets, gadgets and midgets. At least something is protected from me!
Does anyone know how to edit HTML? Would you coach me? Can this blog be saved? Are there 12 Step programs for people who blog too much? "Hello, I'm Mary, and I'm a blogaholic. I just deleted crucial html and wacked the widgets...I'm having withdrawels. Somebody intervene, please!"
No comments:
Post a Comment