Thursday, December 11, 2008

Soda Can Santa


I can't believe I'm doing this...

First, let me say that I don't have these hanging on my tree....yet. I DO have a lightbulb reindeer, but that's a different craft. Secondly, country school teachers don't have a lot of financial resources with which to make Christmas gifts, so don't harshly judge the commentor who requested this or the blogger who provided it.
I think it would be easy to adapt to reindeer, with pompom ball for nose, pipecleaners for horns, foam or felt for tail. And asthetically, I think the Santa would benefit from some cotton balls with the facial hair and a white pompom on the hat. And glitter. You can never have too much glitter.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Thanks! For the post, and the disclaimer. My students would love this, and it involves recycling! Bonus!

Jessica said...

That is awesome---great craft idea!!