For those who are following the fish story...
We had a loss sometime yesterday. It was one of the little neons, so the whole thing wasn't as traumatic as it would've been had we lost the big betta. In fact, Maggie was just curious, not heartbroken, and wanted to examine the corpse, but we didn't let her.
The fish died exactly 3 days past his warranty...of course! We aren't exactly sure what the cause of death was, but we suspect Angus had something to do with it. I caught him drinking water from the fish tank yesterday...just call him Carp Face. We can't PROVE anything, but he may have fed the fish something toxic. Like coffee. Or juice. Or spaghetti. (He DID put some spaghetti in the tank, but do you think that would kill a fish?)
Anyway, that's the latest icthyus installment.
1 comment:
I haven't heard of spaghetti killing a fish, however I haven't seen it done either.
Glad it wasn't the betta though! It must have been a sight catching Angus drinking the water....I can only imagine! Am gald Maggie wasn't too upset either...that makes it worse sometimes!
Post a Comment