Monday, November 03, 2008

Woohoo!

It would seem I'm the only Red Raider's fan north of Denver. Most everyone I know, with the exception of Scott and Traci Glasscock, missed Saturday's game.... Someone said they'd probably see the highlights, but that would be tough because the whole stinking game was a highlight reel!
And because you probably missed it, I'm going to let you know that #7 Texas Tech took down #1 Texas Longhorns! And that's the last I'm going to talk about it, because I value the Glasscock family friendship. But it was a beautiful moment in college football history....
Alright, I got that out of my system. Go Red Raiders!

2 comments:

Anne said...

We did watch the WHOLE game here at this house! Eric is delighted that the Red Raiders won because he wanted USC to be able to go on and keep playing now that Texas has a loss. So....does this actually get us brownie pts for watching or in trouble since we had ulterior motives? ;)

Marisa said...

Is your poll rigged? I voted Mary Poppins and the results came back Monsters, Inc! Is that intentional, am I losing my mind, or is there something fishy going on?